The General Assembly is the supreme authority of GCE Subsea. Each GCE Subsea partner and member has one seat in the general assembly.
GCE Subsea’s board is made up of senior executives from operating companies, system suppliers, SMEs, R&D and academic contributors. The board members have international expertise and extensive experience in their respective fields.
The board holds a high professional standard and has accumulated significant expertise on effective cluster management.
The GCE Subsea Board elected in April 2017:
- Jon Arve Sværen, VP, OneSubsea
- Tove Ormevik, Offshore Installation Manager Skarv SPFO, Aker BP
- Elin Sjødin Drange, Head of Business Development, Municipality of Bergen
- Mads Arild Eidem, Head of Section for Materials & Subsea Operations, DNV GL Bergen
- Lasse Ståløy, CEO, Radøygruppen
- Magnar Aaland, Managing Director, Advantec Group
- Silje Skarstein, Head of Services Norway, Aker Solutions
- Sissel Rogne, Managing Director, Institute of Marine Research
GCE Subsea is located on Coast Centre Base at Ågotnes and in Florø.
The GCE Subsea Annual Report 2016 is now available.
Jon Arve Sværen is the new chairman of the board at GCE Subsea.